Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Banners

My banners are pictures I've taken here, there and everywhere. I'll be rotating the main image from time to time. Pictures of past banners are below. Enjoy!

Moreton Bay Fig in Santa Barbara, CA planted in 1877- largest of its kind in its the US.

The ol' Granddad Willow in Boulder, CO; moving its way up the state registry of Champion Trees!

Knarley tree on Cat Island, The Bahamas

Pretty plant in Healdsburg, CA

Weeping Blue Spruce, Brookline, MA

Sunset on the Pier, Santa Barbara, CA

Pelican on the Pier, Avalon, Catalina Island, CA

Pumpkins, Boulder, CO

Funky art on display in Hollywood, unfortunately I can't remember where exactly this was but I think it was outside of a hotel.

No comments: