Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Where did spring go?

It's springtime in Boston. That means it's nice one day and miserable the next. It's been cloudy, grey and rainy for a few days now and I'm wishing for some sun! In the meantime, I've been looking through my Martha Stewart magazines and came across this delightful spread:

I love the photography and layout in Martha's mags. They are so interesting and inviting. The colors leap off the page. I also like how the type is handled: it's fun and a little quirky at times. The third photo from this spread shows a variety of Dahlias and the accompanying page (not pictured) has a guide to help you pick out and identify what you like (genius!). The colors are just stunning. Oh, spring...come back soon! Or I could just get some fresh flowers to brighten the days. Also of note: Dahlias are the national flower of Mexico and will make their appearance from late summer to frost. For more information visit the American Dahlia Society.

No comments: