Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Happy Memorial Day! Bike To The Beach!

Happy Memorial Day all! I'm actually on vacation now and the blog will be updated again next week...miss you all!

If you're in Boston sans car but need to get to the beach this summer, have no fear! The T will be there to help you out. The T
offers service on the Greenbush Line to Nantasket and South Shore Beaches, and on the Rockport Line to reach Cape Ann beaches. I recommend the Cape Ann beaches. Driving up there is easy enough but parking is a pain which is probably why the beaches are a little more desolate (at least the ones I found). The commuter cars are equipped to accommodate bikes and gear (click here for another article) and with the price of gas and cars, this could be a good choice for you. Don't forget the sunblock!

Singing Beach (also pictured above):



Favorite spot in Rockport:

No comments: