Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Paul Rogers

I first learned about Paul Rogers several years ago when I was researching a paper on travel posters. I was drawn to the posters and advertisements Amtrak was using to announce their newly redesigned website. I love Rogers' use of line in all three of the posters, you definitely get the feeling that things are moving forward.




After learning more about Rogers and his work, I was hooked. His work is so iconic. It evokes feelings of a time past but with the relevance of today. I recommend checking out more of Rogers' work in his
illoz portfolio. Also a must read are his blogs: older and new.




Also exciting for me, building on my last post, Rogers will
illustrate a children's book to Bob Dylan's song "Forever Young." It's out in October and I cannot wait to see one of my favorite songs come alive on the page from one of my favorite illustrators. For those as excited as me, you can pre-order the book here and in the meantime you can listen to what I think is one of Dylan's best (and overlooked) albums.


UPDATE: Click here to find out why Paul Rogers rocks even more!

No comments: