Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Wedded Bliss? It DOES exist!

There's a new exhibit at the Peabody Essex Museum up in Salem and I must go! Yup, I've got wedding (and marriage) on the brain.


From the site: "
Wedded Bliss, The Marriage of Art and Ceremony explores the wedding as a source of inspiration for the creation of art in cultures around the world." The show has over 100 objects from around the world including paintings, gowns and jewelry (bling, bling!) from such artists as Pablo Picasso and Marc Chagall. This site has stories and photos from real weddings, I couldn't handle actually looking through all of the sweet-as-wedding-cake stories but there was a funny anecdote I caught about one couple walking down the aisle to the "Star Wars" theme. Don don don don don don don don don. "Luke, HAAAAAA, resistance is futile, HHHAAAAAA, just say OK and do what she says." The show runs through September 14, 2008.




No comments: