Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Catstudio: Meow!


My newest obsession that's got me purring is the geography collection from
Catstudio that I spotted while in New York. I must own something from here! I am so impressed with the look and feel of every piece. Perhaps a Colorado pillow would be well suited for my new digs:


Or a
glass set:


Or
dish towels:

Or
Apron:

Actually, all of the above. From the
about me page:

The Geography Collection presently encompasses more than 100 states, cities, regions, parks and countries. Taking their inspiration from the vintage souvenir pillows of the 30's and 40's, the Swans have tried to keep the integrity of a locale, while featuring both historical figures and kitsch local icons, and points of interest. Of course most major cities can be found on their maps, but if they like a name, for instance, "Loveland" in Colorado, they're likely to include it.

I can't wait until they come out with tote bags! Until then, my biggest problem is deciding on which items I want most...

No comments: