Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Oceanario de Lisboa

I was cleaning out my closet this past weekend and came across a bag I've been holding on to for awhile. Several years ago I was lucky enough to be in Lisbon, now there is a city with all sorts of fun things to look at: tile work, murals, great people watching. While I was there I visited the very entertaining Oceanario de Lisboa (the aquarium). I loved, no loved, their packaging and logo. Actually, I still do! It's fun, whimsical and I love the pattern that the fish make. Their silhouette is so simple and it really works. You definitely get the feel for the ocean. The aquarium's website is also very fun, if you have a chance be sure to check it out here.

No comments: