Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Sail Around In Style


Have you heard of
Sea Bags? If you haven't, thank goodness you are reading this.


Sail Bags are fabulously awesome. The bags are designed from used sails (from canvas to Kevlar) with rope handles hand-spliced in the Portland, Maine shop. According to the Sea Bag website, "the splice is a nautical skill and what differentiates a Sea Bag."


Not only are these bags cute, functional and perfect for the summer, the owners, Hannah Kubiak and Beth Shissler, also have a
mission. They support local community efforts from working for the Portland, ME community, to supporting several causes with donations, to believing that every person has a second chance by working with the Maine Correctional Institute for Women. Style and philanthropy, you know I love it! Time to set sail...


No comments: