Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Spin The Color Wheel!

While browsing about wedding websites I found this fantastic tool on Brides.com. Stumped for a color palette? No worries! This great tool does the work for you.



You can spin using all color combinations or a color family and you can further refine your search by choosing similar hues, contrasting hues or neutral undertones.



The combos that pop up have a description to help you further decide what works. For example: "...a neutral element may even allow colors that don't seem complementary to look great together." I think I'm having too much fun with this and picking colors will be challenging! Some of my favorites are here, thoughts?


No comments: