Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Vote For Your Favorite Rose

A few weeks ago I wrote about Lord & Taylor's new rose campaign contest and the top thirty have been posted. To check out all of the finalists click here (note: sometimes the page has trouble loading). My top picks are:



And these get honorable mention from me:





The more I look at all of the submissions, I find myself drawn to the non-red and pink roses, maybe because they stand out more in a sea of pink. There will be a second round of voting and a winner will be announced July 2 (I'll keep you posted). I'm excited to see who is chosen. I absolutely love Lord & Taylor's idea to hold this contest. What a great opportunity for these artists to be recognized and, for one, be part of a million-dollar marketing campaign.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birgitte is my favourite rose
K&S
Sarah,
Do take a look at our online digital magazine and blog pass on to your friends. We love your passion and hope you post some of your work on your site in the future.
All the best K&S
AT:
http://www.citystyleandliving.com/