Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Black And White Landscape Photography


I picked up a book on Ansel Adams last weekend (only $3.50 at
Brookline Booksmith!), so of course my new obsession is black and white photography. Last summer I watched this PBS documentary film on Adams and have a huge appreciation of his work, especially after traveling through the west this past year.


I'm so green and have never had formal photography classes, if you have don't be too harsh. These shots are some early explorations on my part. I've usually been drawn first to bright colors but the more I read about Adams and photography in general, the more I am fascinated with just the use of light and shadow.


No comments: