Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Brookline Murals Part 1: The Gum Wall



All this week I will be featuring murals found along Harvard Street in Brookline. The first work is the Gum Wall Mural at Harvard Street and Thorndike Street. It was painted by David Fichter and depicts JFK crossing in Brookline.


For those who don't know, and haven't visited, John F. Kennedy was born down the street from here on Beals Street. If you're in town I recommend checking it out, for information go
here.


I love the color collage in this piece and the many different scenes from farm to city! I especially like the irony of a train car being depicted as this mural overlooks a gas station.








No comments: