Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Dirty Car Art by Scott Wade

Got a dirty car? Watch out or it may become a piece of art at the hands of Scott Wade. He uses dry brushes to create these ephemeral works and his "canvases" are created with the help of dusty dirt roads around his house in Texas. I think the works look pretty interesting when they start to wash away.





I also like his philosophy: "I don't do this to try to create immortal works of art. We are not going to be around forever and nothing we do is going to last forever as much as we'd like it to. We need to learn to let go of that I think, and just enjoy what's here." True, true.

Here is a video of his appearance on the CBS Early Morning Show:



And here is another video with Wade going to town on his Mini:





No comments: