Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

TADworks Are The Cutest Things


Continuing from yesterday's post about the
SOWA Open Market, another favorite vendor I found was TADworks with items made by a woman named Tomoko. Her things were so sweet I almost got a cavity looking at them! You can visit her store on etsy here and blog here. Each item was so well made and fun to look at. I couldn't resist this calendar:



It's a dial calendar, actually CANendar, that you align the year, month and day. I splurged for the two-year calendar, which means I'll have it for the next 2 1/2 years (yes!). It's perfect and just what I needed for my desk. A thoughtful, well-designed, fun CANendar. Heart it!

Cute business card too!

1 comment:

tomoko said...

it's lovely being able to see CANendar on your desktop! I'm happy to know that you are enjoying it. Thanks again, Sarah.
Tomoko