Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

WWI Posters At The Boston Public Library

If you're in Boston this weekend, hop on the T to the Boston Public Library at Copley Square to check out their newest exhibit: 'American Posters of the First World War.' The exhibit runs through through September 4 in the Wiggin Gallery. The collection features more than 50 American World War I posters from the BPL Print Department including posters of recruitment, patriotism, war bond promotions, the home front, and war relief organizations.


If you're a regular reader you know I'm a sucker for classic poster art. While there check out the
Map Room Cafe, a great place to relax and have a snack. And if you don't get your fill of posters, head over to the International Poster Gallery a few blocks away on Newbury Street. Have a great weekend!

No comments: