Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Charley Harper Illustrations





I was in Barnes & Noble recently when I came across this darling little book of illustrations by Charley Harper. ABC's has the cutest collection of animals and I think I'm going to have to get it! I love Harper's geometric style and the simplicity of his work. They feel whimsical, fun and lighthearted. Harper passed away last year but through his beautiful prints and books his legacy will live on. For more, I suggest the books An Illustrated Life and Birds and Words. This site by the Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati also has a great summary and some high-resolution photos to share (I have some pictured below, click to enlarge) along with Wikipedia, that information catch-all. There is a really neat Flickr group here and if you'd like to buy something (I would!) check out this site for prints.


No comments: