Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Take Me To The Island Of San Seriffe

I just finished a great book, You Are Here: Personal Geographies and Other Maps of the Imagination by Katharine Harmon. The book has several essays and a very inventive, intriguing collection of maps. I've continued to research different approaches and topics for my thesis and this book has been a great inspiration. I had to laugh at the below map, I saw it after I finished my last Font File post. Sorry for the quality, my scanner is acting funny. I wonder what kind of city Bodoni would be like. From the looks of this map, I'd like to visit Gillsands- I picture white sand beaches with fun, classic cabanas that never go out of style! I am happy to see that the Northern Island has a good train transportation infrastructure too! Oh, if only I were headed to a warm island now...sigh.

No comments: