Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Funny Train Crossing Sign

Over the past year there has been massive amounts reconstruction and renovation along Commonwealth Avenue. One addition is this sign at all sidewalk and railway crossings- Boston has an elevated street train so pedestrians and trains duel daily. It certainly gets my attention and makes me laugh. I think it's the eyes. I like it, it pops. Have a great day and always look before crossing.

1 comment:

Wilmer Geraci said...

You're right. The eyes in that sign are really a good way to catch people's attention. Signs should really be eye-catching like this one. I have to admit, it caught my attention, as well.