Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Sparkling Package Design By Morning Glory



My new year's wish for sparklers came true! A friend passed along two boxes of Morning Glory sparklers and I was excited not only for the pyrotechnics but also for the packaging. I love the retro illustrations, especially on the green box where the sparkles just POP. I did a google search for more packaging but didn't come up with much. I did find this really cool
Firework Art Group on Flickr. I think I need some more sparklers, I'm feeling inspired.

These Morning Glories were very fun. Instead of the traditional sparkler that has a more limited sparkle range, these actually shoot the sparkles out. They are quite smoky. But very fun. I'm holding on to the boxes too, they are just too cool to get rid of! Next time I'll bring my camera...

No comments: