Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Tequila Art



I seem to be on a packaging theme these days. Today's feature: Don Julio Tequila. At this point in the post you should start playing
The Champs' 1958 instrumental "TEQUILA!" in your head. It's really a song you can't forget the only word to, even if you've had a few margaritas.

So why Don Julio? Why not! I saw this packaging and it really appealed to me. First, the color. It's an elegant, rich blue that says quality, similar to other
blue boxes ladies like to get. Second, the agave illustration. I just love how it joins two sides of the box to create some interest. The strength in this packaging is its simplicity. It doesn't need a lot of stuff because the product sells itself. The box looks nice, so the tequila must be good too. Sold!

I wish I had more time, but I've got some more "research" to do on the subject. That and I have some thesis work to attend to. Cheers!

No comments: