Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Tag-A-Long For The Homemade Girl Scout Cookie Adventure

It's Monday and time for cookies! Continuing on from the past two weeks, today I'm featuring what I think were the most amazing homemmade cookies Tess has put together. Bold statement? Yes, and so deliciously true.

Tess tackled taglongs several weeks ago (and again this weekend- THANK YOU) from
this homemade Girl Scout recipe. Really, how can you go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter? A more perfect union is hard to find.



I'm sad to see this feature come to an end. I hope the posts have inspired you to get in the kitchen and get creative. And I hope to have more cookies soon...

No comments: