Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

WOW! And Some Poster Art

I can't wait to share photos from my thesis show from Friday. It was definitely one of the best days of my life, it was so fun! The show is open until Sunday, May 3rd. If you're in the Boston area head over to see it. If you're not in the Boston area I'll be launching my online thesis portfolio in May, stay tuned!

In the meantime I thought I'd share some poster art from a contest run by Barbara Boxer's 2010 political campaign. A few weeks ago there was a call for entries and over 200 people submitted designs. I think it's a great way to get people involved and below are my picks from the 12 finalists. Voting is open until 21st, be sure to
check it out!

I like the message and feel of this one, the play on Barbara's name and the throw back design.
This poster I like because of the silhouette made and it reminds me of a poster I designed. The only thing about this is there are so many words it's hard to read. I think the overall message is clear but for a poster I think the message should be simple and easy to digest immediately.


I like the silhouette and stylized nature of this. I also like the play on Barbara's name, Boxer/Champion.

And last but not least I think the simplicity of this speaks volumes. This may actually be my fave.

1 comment:

Lisa Daly said...

Those are interesting and impressively diverse. She has a history of creative promotion - I have a friend who still owns a pair of "Barbara Boxers." :)