Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Time To Chill

Hey all! I've been MIA lately due to packing, unpacking, driving 2,000 miles, flying back east, unpacking some more...the last three weeks have been crazy! Yesterday I was taking a much needed couch potato break (love an ANTM marathon) when I kept seeing a fantastic commercial for Miller Chill. Check it out here (I couldn't find a copy to embed).

I love the music and the videography, it makes me want to join the party! I am just crazy about this Miller Chill, the website is very clean and fresca, the packaging is retro cool with the font choices and the color palette is just simply summer. I think I'm ready to Chill!

No comments: