Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Tour de France

Admittedly, I haven't been online to email, blog or surf the internet hardly at all the last two months. How could I after moving to the great, sun-drenched state of Colorado? When not being outdoorsy I've been pretty obsessed with the Tour de France, since today is a rest day I'm taking advantage and catching up on all things computer related.


I've sort of followed the Tour the past few years but this year I'm absolutely hooked on the fantastic coverage by Versus and
Versus.com. Their website could keep you entertained and busy for a long, long time. They've done a great job with maps, interviews, behind the scenes and explanations of the overall race, the races within the race, the king of the mountains, time trials, sprinters...everything. The Tour's logo has even grown on me- bright yellow, whimsical, what's not to like? Oh, and I heart Phil Liggett. So, my advice is to check it out since we only have until Sunday then the Tour will be fini.


In edition to following the Tour I've been following
Nike's Chalkbot. Haven't heard of it yet? It's AWESOME. It's this machine that's painting messages of hope all over France to raise cancer awareness. To take part just text 'LIVESTRONG' followed by your chalk message to 36453, and you'll receive a message in return when it's written. I texted mine and am waiting to hear when and where it was written. Until next time, au revoir!

No comments: