Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

I'm A Mac But I Really Like These PC Commercials

I'm a Mac. I'm not here to debate which is better, PC vs. Mac, because for me there really is no debate. What this really comes down to is that I'm over the "Hi I'm a Mac and I'm a PC" ads. THAT is not debatable. What I am not over is the following commercial, featuring 4 1/2 year old Kylie, also known as one of the cutest kids ever.



Microsoft has a whole collection of videos called "The Rookies" on You Tube with young kids, older folks, competitions, fun music and entertaining graphics. It's actually pretty funny. Of course there is heated debate on the commercials in the You Tube comments, like this from "myexplorer": "Editing photos on a Mac IS EASY. There's just no lie in it. It might be just as easy as with Windows Live Gallery, but they're advertising a product by giving senseless information, not by introducing innovative features. That's the point." Which I said "So?" to, and by the looks of it, a lot of other people agreed. Mac, take note: cuteness sells. In this day an age can we all just get along?



GO DOROTHY! No shame in shoving a frosting covered cupcake in your mouth. And also capturing it on camera. And then having a commercial made out of it. Dorothy may be my hero.

1 comment:

Tess Mattern said...

Hooray! A Sarah Hearts Design post!

I was riveted by the Dorothy v. Dimitri Rookie ad. What a contest! I think MAC needs a new schtick.