Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Friday Fun with Regretsy

TGIF and TGIR: Thank goodness for Regretsy. Haven't heard of it? You are missing out. This has to be one of the most hilarious websites I've ever been on. Normally, I don't condone poking fun at other's art but some of the stuff the author finds is downright hi-lar-i-ous. All I keep thinking is "Really? Is this for real?" It's a cruel world out there but the old adage is true: one man's trash is another's treasure. And as I see it, none of this stuff is really that bad because it makes me laugh!

Meghan- when can we get these into mass production?

I actually don't mind these too much.

Two things I would never associate with each other: cute and HIV.

I loved Lil Kim on DWTS!

These are not embellished, they are left over from a real bender.

What goat doesn't need a coat?

I don't even know.

This chicken is actually cute...but how does it move its wings?

Why? This is gross.

No comments: