Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Business Cards for Jen Alberti





Update: Jen has left lovely Boulder for Boston.

Today's work is the logo and business cards I designed for my talented friend Jen Alberti. Jen is growing her acupuncture business and needed a calling card. I chose to work with the lotus because it can represent life, awakening, power, beauty and strength. I represented the lotus with intersecting lines to create a sense of energy, an idea central to the practice of acupuncture. For the business cards I made two versions for Jen with the logo treated differently. Variety is the spice of life! I used a beautifully textured paper to give it that earthy/natural feel.

I highly recommend using acupuncture, and of course Jen, who recently moved back to Boston from Boulder. Jen can be reached at jenniferalberti@gmail.com or 617.592.9927.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Gorgeous.

Jen said...

I heart my business cards! And, of course, Sarah. :)

Alize said...

Amazing. Simple but lovely. Really i like this type of Business Cards, which make us feel very genuine and make our business clients to feel good about our business.

Hank hendricks said...

I look simple but really heart touching...thanks for sharing with us.Order Business Cards.