Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

I've Got a Plantitude

I'm putting some final touches on the house and it just wouldn't be complete without some greenery. Indoor plants are so inviting to have around the house and breathe in such life! It's also too risky to plant outdoors now because inevitably they'll be another frost or two in the next month. It's been ages since my green thumb was in top form so I've started slowly with some succulents, one cactus and several jade plants. The staff at my favorite garden center, Sturtz & Copeland, are amazing and they steered me in the right direction. Check out my creations:


Here's the first Jade plant with a little Jade lion. Will has these figurines that he got in Thailand and I've been searching for a good place to display them...after I potted everything I looked up at the bookshelf and thought PERFECT! It's like a lion living in the jungle.


And here is the little Buddha man in his Zen garden. We're actually going to create our own rock/zen-like garden in back yard this spring!


Here is the second Jade plant with a Jade Rhino, I just love the pattern in this figurine, the unusual blue and green in the pot, and the overall patterns and tones. I found this pot at a great consignment store for a great deal, Clutter Consignment. At home gardening can be fun, affordable and very creative. I'm looking forward to watching everything grow.

No comments: