Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

These are the DIY Days

I've been super creative and motivated lately because everything is blooming! There are so many shades of green everywhere. I've been working on custom wedding invitations (pictures will be put up) and finishing up a lot of little "to dos" around the house. Design isn't just a part of my work life, it's a part of my every day life which includes decorating! The past three days I've DIYed up a storm, included:

A bulletin board makeover. I should've taken a before picture but it was just a boring blah bulletin board. A little paint, a little paper and voila:


Headband holder. I have a lot of headbands, hats and head pieces. How to store them? I haven't been able to find a suitable storage device so I made my own. Rolled oats package, paper, tape and voila:


Earring tray. I wanted a neat little tray to keeo some of my favorite earrings where I could see them. I couldn't find a cushioned tray I liked, instead I found a bamboo tray on sale, cut some left over cork board I had, wrapped it up in paper and voila:



More DIY home projects coming!

1 comment:

Signorina Carter said...

H - I love all your projects and I miss them around the house!!!
I can't wait to see what you have dreamed up for the wedding.