Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Before and After: From Rusty to Ready to Relax In

I've had this chair for quite awhile, true be told I do love the rustic look of it here:

But I could never sit in it because of the rust! Two cans of spray paint for about $10, a new cushion from World Market for about $15 and an hour later...viola:


I really wanted something bright and Bahamian inspired to make every day cheery, it makes me think of a trip I took a couple of years ago. I'm evolving our yard into the most fantastic outdoor living space, if I do say so myself. Sometimes the smallest little touches can make a space beyond magical. Cheers!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Looks so cute. Love aqua and red together.