Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Book of Gardening Memories

I was so into gardening this year I had to capture it all! Over the summer I kept notes on what was in each planter box and how everything grew. It was a very, er, organic process. At first I just wanted to keep track of what plants I bought. I found this crazy notebook that got me started.


Once I started recording what I planted, I just had to put in as much information as I could. This was a great way to learn so many different plants. The first page in my notebook has a diagram of where the planter boxes were, there were over 20!


Each planter box has its own section with information on how many plants I used, where they were placed, what they were and how they grew.


Every box has two tabs, one from earlier in the summer when I started to record everything and the second tab that has information on how all the plants did and whether or not I should do a similar arrangement next year.


This turned out to be a wonderful little project to commemorate this year. Stay tuned for tomorrow to see how I turned all of this into something magical...

No comments: