Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

New Look, Better Blog, Beautiful Bike

After a bit of a blog hiatus, I'm back with new content and a new look. The blog will now be a collection of my inspirations, interests and work. I hope after each new post you take away something positive, whether that is a smile, laugh, idea or inspiration. I've spent the past year working on amazing projects and the scope of my business has expanded (see sidebar), I am so excited to share it all!

So what have I been up to? Remember that Kate Spade bike basket? Yeah, check out what I've been cruising around town on:


And while I'm not cruising I found this fantastic bike cover to keep Brownie dry, although dry brownies to eat are never good:

No comments: