Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Ready, Set, Send!

The last day I worked on these save the dates I had to glue the last top piece of paper as well as address them. I knew that getting this shiny envelope in the mail would brighten the winter days! Glue Stick and I are best friends, although when it's nice out and I can open the doors I do prefer spray glue.


I thought about custom stamps but I rather liked the colors and whimsy of the King and Queen. Also, at this point in the design process I wasn't sure what exactly the invitations would be like so I kept it as simple as I could for the stamps.


I wanted these to look really rich. That's why I layered the paper and hand stamped everything, these are thick! I wanted people to feel the love when the opened them.


All set to be sent off. Yes, I am so picky as to line up the criss-crossing cross hatching! Above all I wanted to present something that was visually interesting and that left people wanting more. Namely, the invitation!



More to come!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

i can't wait 'til we get to post-office-gate 2010! :)