Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Red Hot Wednesday

Red rocks! I was just reading a bit about red on Wikipiedia; fascinating! Basically it can symbolize good and bad, purity and not so pure (The Scarlet Letter), courage, danger, etc. etc.

When I think of red, the first thing that pops in my mind is apple. I think that's because the last three weeks I've been in apple heaven baking pies, making apple pie ice cream and whipping up apple tartes. I like to wear red because it feels bold, so when I'm feeling pretty awesome it's red all the way. Also, I've been organizing my portfolio and a project I worked on this year (and will be sharing soon) has many, many beautiful red poppies.

Thornless hawthorne:


Autumn blaze maple tree:


Stars and stripes:


Vintage biplane (that I got to ride in!!!)


Red alert salvia:


Fourth of July croquet party:


Dinner plate dahlia:


My suede "ruby" slippers:


Swirls and swirls:

No comments: