Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Still Green and Growing...For Another Day at Least

As I lay awake listening to the relentless wind last night, I realized that it actually is fall now and that means the glory of my summer garden is going dormant. There hasn't been a frost yet (thanks to the wind) but it's just around the corner. I had such a great year this year, I'm so resistant to "say goodbye." I spent a lot of time and love out there and was lucky enough to be able to enjoy and appreciate everything for nearly 6 months! Here is one of my planter boxes right after it was planted:


And here is a shot of it from late September:


The grasses grew so tall and that vinca vine is everywhere. To see many, many shots of my work check out this slideshow:
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


Important to note: I'm available to design planter boxes!!! Stay tuned for tomorrow and Thursday to see the other garden related things I've been working on.

No comments: