Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

TGIF and TGFM

Thank goodness for Friday and thank goodness for metallics. I know it's "color week" and metallics aren't a color but they are a whole other category. My favorite category. Metallics are simply magical. This includes sequins, obviously. Call it my homage to Tina Turner but I've always loooovvvveeeeddd sequins. On a rainy day, I like to counteract the gloom with a sequin cardi (Mego, you know the one). Since it's Friday, let's all let loose with a little sparkle and cheer!
Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer

Metallics are so much on my mind that I just have to share my favorite new shorts and shoes:




I cannot wait to wear my metallic ensemble. It's my take on menswear. Have a sparkling weekend and fashionably fabulous Friday!

No comments: