Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

The Big Invitation Reveal!

After a lot of hard work and a lot of fun, Sarah and Chad's invitations were ready to be packaged up and sent out. I love how they all looked stacked and neat, truth be told I kept them a few days so I could just look at them. You know if you got one of these in the mail that it was special, if I do say so myself.



These are the custom designed mailing labels, they wrap around and have the return address on the back:



Time to open!


Packaged to pretty:


Front side including the invitation, the weekend itinerary and the front of the RSVP. You can click to enlarge the second shot of the invitation to see the entire layout:



Back side including the response card, directions and the map. I drew icons for the food selections, inspired by these stamps.



RSVP shots up close:



The handy-dandy map:


Oh happy day!


Coming up on the blog: I've got a weekend edition coming, next week I'll be sharing all of the other fabulous things Sarah wanted for her wedding and you all have until Sunday night to enter my little contest! Follow me here, on Facebook, Twitter or Flickr and you're entered to win a fun little something made by me. The winner will be announced Monday morning, the perfect start to a new week.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Pure loveliness!!!

Ja Ru said...

You are so talented. You inspire me!

Cindy Giovagnoli said...

So gorgeous!!!

Tess Mattern said...

Absolutely gorgeous!