Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Cheers! How About Some Holiday Punch?

Has all that shopping got you knackered? How about sitting back, perhaps in front of a fire or yule log, and relaxing with a glass of punch? I love punch and I'm pretty confident in saying I am quite the punch maker. I think anyone who has been to a holiday party can attest to that. I remember making punch with my mom when I was little and I'm thankful that I still have that same fabulous crystal punch bowl were the magic happens. I even remember the recipe my mom and I would make! I've got quite the collection of punch recipes and today I'd like to share my newest concoction:


This punch calls for 2 parts apple cider, not juice but cider, and 1 part cranberry pomegranate juice. If you'd like an added kick my Thanksgiving guests and I experimented with which spirit would be best...turns out they're all good! We tired Prosecco, tequila and vodka, not all together, but three different batches and the results were delicious. They each tasted slightly different but great all the same. Dangerous...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your punch is dangerous for sure, but very much loved.

Meghan B said...

I. Want. It.

Sarah Hearts Design said...

It is so good. You know Will and I are going to be at the party in absentia...I think I'm going to bring out the original punch bowl tomorrow.