Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Contest Winner!

Happy Monday and a big thank for reading my blog! Today is exciting because it's contest time. I'm trying to grow my readership and any person that followed my online accounts this past week was entered for a surprise. Tah-dah! That paper surprise made by me is an assortment of holiday cards that Jessica P. will receive shortly. How fun is that? Here are a few shots of several of the designs:









I'm pretty obsessed with trees at the moment but:


If you are bummed you missed out...no worries! There will be more contests soon. What a coincidence though, you can purchase any of these hand made lovely pieces from me! I'm featuring one design on my Etsy shop at the moment. Can you believe that the holidays are just around the corner? I'm working on my Turkey day menu but this week on the blog I'll be featuring the rest of the most fabulous things I made for Sarah and Chad's wedding. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jess said...

ahhh i love, love, love those cards! you are amazing. i'm sad i couldn't win them... i already follow you on everything! :)