Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Have You Heard? It's Cyber Monday

Since it's cyber Monday and everything online is devoted to buying or selling, I thought I'd get on that band wagon but with something totally different that I'm sure most of you don't have but it would be an amazing addition to your home. If you're looking for a super unique, super cozy gift I invite you to check out Comma Workshop:






Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Kerry, who owns Comma Workshop, is incredibly talented and specializes in hand and machine crafted modern quilts. She's taken storytelling and quilting and mashed them together in a modern, hip way. Who wouldn't want one of these in their house?!?!? I'm trying to think of what text I'd have on mine...I'm thinking "Highwayman" by Alfred Noyes:

"The wind was a torrent of darkness upon the gusty trees,
The moon was a ghostly galleon tossed upon cloudy seas,
The road was a ribbon of moonlight looping the purple moor,
And the highwayman came riding--
Riding--riding--
The highwayman came riding, up to the old inn door..."

Photos of Kerry's quilts are by David Tegart of David Tegart Photography