Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Materials Arrive

After determining that poppies were the way to go, Sarah and I had several brainstorming sessions to determine what the exact design and layout of the invitation would be along with the supplies. I love ordering supplies, it's so fun when everything arrives. I always get a creative kick looking at what is packaged up and what I'm going to make of them. There was a lot of paper:





Sarah documented her inspiration for a blog contest over at Soiree and WON! Of course she had to. I love that she came prepared with a vision of what she hoped for.


As a side note, Sarah won anything her heart desired from emersonmade! Pardon me? I would love a little something from emersonmade...

Stay tuned to see what fantastical things were created with all this paper...

1 comment: