Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Monday, Monday

Sometimes Monday is just so...Monday. I try to combat the early week blues that seem to intensify in the fall by doing something, anything, fabulous. The past couple of Mondays it's been a fancy dinner at home complete with fanciful table linens and all! Since it's November now and turkey time is right around the corner, I'm really feeling these placemats from William-Sonoma:Another way to dress up your table style is with all those little extras. My newest, a gift from a friend, is a decanter. I know there is some debate about the effectiveness of decanters but the effect I was going for was to look good. Cheers to a great week!

No comments: