Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

More Accoutrements to Set the Scene

Up today: even more paper. The best events really come down to the details, all those little things that add up to something spectacular. Sarah loves her pups and of course they had to be incorporated into the wedding! I was able to photoshop a picture of the Pointer Sisters and then construct each table number:



At the welcome table there was a little card directing people to write a note (on a typewriter!!!) to the couple:


And a bird cage to keep all the notes safe:


It being summer and a celebration, refreshments were necessary:


Photographs today are by & unlimited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So beautiful! Thank you for making all of my crazy ideas reality.