Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Presenting Poppies






This week kicks off some fantastic things! I'm so excited to share the collaboration I had with my incredibly talented, artistic, fun friend Sarah Goodwin of Daisies & Pearls. If only we didn't live 2,000 miles apart, two Sarahs are better than one!


I was thrilled to be asked by Sarah to create her wedding invitations because she is imaginative, creative and open to ideas. When we first spoke about the wedding and what kind of a theme Sarah was going for she wanted a vintage, garden party event; something very unique that was all about the details. To start, I created several flower illustrations and Sarah decided on red poppies. Poppies, poppies everywhere!

Check back every day to see how I created Sarah's vision from invitations to programs.




1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay!!! Look at those beautiful poppies. I will never grow tired of them.