Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Setting the Scene

Preparations are well underway for the big (non) Turkey Day. We're having a Legal Seafood Thanksgiving...mmm. Last night I cooked and pureed the pumpkin, today it's pumpkin ice cream and rum ball making along with getting all the goods together. Check out my table inspirations, harvest colors with a twist on traditional.


I'm obsessed with yellow glass lately. I just found a set of small tumbler glasses...look how crazy it looks! I'm very much into texture and pattern.


And here's my favorite new little thing, a salt shaker! I love bears and just found this for .99 cents at a thrift store. Yeah! The other day I actually said I wish I could find another interesting salt shaker, I had a turkey in mind but when I saw this bear I just knew he'd be a perfect fit. And we have had bears on our back porch. Off to ice cream making...

No comments: