Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Map it!

Once people found their way to beautiful Boulder I wanted getting around the city to be a snap. Downtown Boulder does a fantastic job highlighting what's available and I was lucky enough to find this map to include for guests. Thankfully the colors were in tune with what I had in mind for the day. (Yes, I did consider Photoshopping the whole thing green and blue.) Of course I couldn't just fold the map up and put it in the box, I couldn't resist packaging them in a cute little paper sleeve.


I love a production line. Folding, folding:


Sleeves printed and trimmed ready to be wrapped and glued:


Piles of maps so fun!

1 comment:

Molly, Sweet Potato Designs said...

I LOVE PROJECTS LIKE THIS! Making a little assembly line and then having all of your final products all neatly packaged is so satisfying! :) Everything is looking great!