Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Répondez S'il Vous Plaît

Next up, the RSVP...please say yes! Another late night assembly line...


...leads to another unique piece.


The RSVP cards didn't take quite as long as the invitation because I decide to back the RSVP cards with just the green to keep things dynamic. I wanted each piece to feel different and special but fit together. I loved, loved getting these back in the mail with all the notes and comments and well wishes. They are all in the memory box.

RSVP for tomorrow because it's another Fashion Friday hat day. Next week I'll reveal more of the special pieces to this wedding invitation suite.

No comments: