Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Tree Trimmin' in the Mountains

Late blog today because I spent the morning photographing a tree trimming job and going on a pretty amazing hike.




After a few shots I went exploring to see what I may find. There were two wild deer to keep me company:


Cacti:


Interesting grasses:


Creepy trees:


Holly? Mistletoe?


Beautiful morning over the Rockies, Meaker and Longs Peaks covered in clouds:


After awhile I couldn't hear the chainsaws anymore so I headed back:




2 comments:

Sarah Goodwin said...

What a fun adventure and beautiful photos?! Is that this year's Christmas tree? :)

Sarah Hearts Design said...

Hahaha, you'd need a HUGE house to fit that baby in. I did put up my mini tree I've had since I was little. It's looking a little...meh. I need to add some tinsel and sparkle because last year I put a mini tree up in CA and it was/is amazing: http://www.flickr.com/photos/sarahheartsdesign/4360272612/in/set-72157625052797113/