Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

Backgammon



I've been thrilled this summer to have weekly game time. My hubby has never been into playing games (Sagittarius) so it's been a five-year project to finally make him see how enjoyable game time can be.

This is something I did growing up all the time; Scrabble on winter Saturdays followed by Lawrence Welk (I still watch occasionally for the totally amazing and over-the-top costumes), and every summer at our cafe table that was reclaimed from the Finger Lakes Mall. It's traveled over 2,000 miles but I can still sit at it and play so when I found this backgammon set at a garage sale I could not stop smiling. My dad and brother Andy taught me backgammon so when I found this classic set it instantly reminded me of the one Andy had that we used all the time. This has brought hours more enjoyment to us this year. Have a game night, it's fun!

No comments: