Updated occasionally with projects, inspirations and ideas. Find my main site here discover more of my work. My favorite place to share updates is Instagram, follow me there.

A Tour of Coors Stadium


Will and I were lucky enough to get a tour of Coors Stadium last Friday at the same time Walt Weiss was announced as the new Rockies manager. What timing! Other highlights included a tour of the owners suite-yes please, the Roots announcer booth-great view, the visitor's locker room and an interview* with Susie Wargin. It was a pretty rockin' time to visit Coors Stadium even though there was hardly anyone actually in the stadium. It was very cool seeing the seats empty, quite a contrast to every other time I've been there. It's awesome having a baseball team just a bus ride away and the only frustrating thing now is waiting for next season to start.


*Will did not actually interview Susie Wargin.

No comments: